[Harp-L] Re: good harps, bad harps

Since I posted this question, there have been numerous replies.
I kind of expected it anyway.
Is there such a thing as a dumb harp question?   No.
We all benefit from everyone's input.
But anyway,   I  took Winslow Yerxa's and several others advise.
Wed. nite I approached  my attack differently.
(like pretending a did a qualude.)
No missing notes that nite.
I played and concentrated on my breathing.
Also cleaned out the harps good with my wife's
electronic pulse jewelry cleaning machine.
I hope anyone else having that problem, with your harps,
take good advise givin in these posts.

Play hard  but play smart everyone.
                                            Harpo Mark from Rockford.
ps  will see some of you in Austin for Barretts workshop.