Re: [Harp-L] Two new songs - free for download

Tom: Thanks for sharing the guitar down loads--beautiful!  I'm  looking
forward to the CD but I think I'll wait to buy it until the next time  we're
at
Cold Spring; I assume you'll have a copy or two with you.

To the List, by all means try to see Tom and Kenny if you ever have  to
travel from L.A. to San Francisco or are anywhere near Santa
Barbara. Cold Spring Tavern is a casual and intimate setting and
it's a treat to be able to see them there.  (Be sure to check  Danny's
List because there are occasional Sundays when they're off at
a festival or jetting around the world somewhere.)

Tom is a frequent and generous contributor to this list.  He's  actually
written several instruction books including one which is probably
definitive on Sonny Terry,  He's also written a comic novel which is  in
fact funny.   Perhaps there is a cookbook in the works

Speaking of food, Cold Spring Tavern is a gourmet quality restaurant
but if you go to see Tom and Kenny on a Sunday afternoon, forget
about it.  There is a rotund gentleman in an apron  at  the back corner
of the building where they play serving up Santa Maria style tri-tip
sandwiches from a big smoker/barbeque which are almost worth
the trip by themselves,

Mmm--now I've done it to myself.  Guess I'll see you soon,  Tom