[Harp-L] Gibson GA6 logo

Hi all..

I've bought a Gibson GA6 in perfect condition!! BUT: from the logo the GA6 is missing... the word Gibson is there ...
Anyone know where to get a logo??

Ben Bouman

p.s. my band, MarbleTones, is going on tour to the USA from oct 13-38 2007 in the San Fransisco area. We still are looking for 2 to 3 more gigs so if you know a place where we can play, please feel free to contact me on: ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We will do a live recording during this tour and the soundengineer will be Dan Healy from Grateful Dead!!!!!!!

Thanks!!
www.seydel1847.de
www.marbletones.com
www.marble-amps.com