[Harp-L] Plagiarism

I was on vacation and read a few of these archives things.  I think that it is likely the artist who copied the other artist was doing it as a tribute.  IMO, He does not need to attribute it out loud.  Clearly a harp player in the audience caught on to what he was doing.  I also don't think it proves anything about whether or not the player has an improvisational skill deficit.  If he is as famous as Glenn says, he probably has a high level of improvisational skill.
  MIchael Rubin
  michaelrubinharmonica.com