Re: [Harp-L] was Seydel Solist Pro (Hohner Price Increase?) now difference between Soloist and Soloist Pro

fjm <mktspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Don't you really mean the Solist and Solist Pro rather than Soloist?
Once you click the tab on Solist or Solist Pro at the Seydel website
they call the harmonicas Blues Solist and Blues Solist Pro. fjm

  Well, yes and no. Had a few years of German in school and went to college in Austria my senior year and I still remember some of it. The name of the harp is the "Solist" but I've been calling them "Soloist" because Solist is the German word for "Soloist.''

  Now that you've brought that up, I'll probably start calling it the "Solist," because I do like German that are shorter than the average English paragraph.

  Dave Payne

Dave Payne Sr.
Journalist and writer
1114 Charles St.