[Harp-L] Seydel 1847 Stainless

Hey Y'all

This may have been discussed previously, but if so I missed it.

Has anyone any playing experience with the Seydel 1847...with stainless
steel reeds.

I'm curious about tone characteristics ( in comparison to Bushman Delat
Frost, Special 20's, Suzuki Promaster, Marine Band ) bending, arpeggios,
vibrato, volume, .

Also curious about its vaunted indestructibility.

Is it worth (subjectively speaking ) its $85.USD price tag - or would money
be better spent on three of the harmonicas I've asked for comparison to.

Th, thea, the, thea, that's all Folks

Roger "Wader" Boyce
CCH NZ