[Harp-L] Re: [Re: Ferrel Combs]

Sorry, I wrote this message a few days ago, but had some e-mail trouble and this didn't get on Harp L.

I don't have any of Richard Ferrel's  combs, but I bought 25 of his Norwegian comb blanks, one of him he
had marked patterns for cutting, but never got around to cutting.
Keeping them around for when I make the jump from making diatonic to
chromatic combs.

Dave Payne Sr.
Journalist and writer
1114 Charles St.