[Harp-L] Kurt Elling "Nightmoves"

Howard Levy is the guest soloist on the third cut of Kurt Elling's latest CD "Night Moves".
Howard is featured on the tune "Change Partners (and Dance with Me)".

I used to be a Kurt Elling fan, but I didn't care much for "Nightmoves".  With the exception of
his cover of Betty Carter's "Tight", the CD just doesn't swing.   I guess Kurt is trying to appeal
to the "Smooth" jazz audience now, but the soporofic arrangement of "Change Partners" does benefit
somewhat from Howard's presence.