Re: [Harp-L] sealing wood combs (was difference between Soloist and Soloist Pro)

A double boiler is two containers, the bottom one for boiling water and the top one for cooking/melting things without scorching/setting stuff on fire. Department/hardware/cooking stores would have them.

Vapo-Rub is highly flammable, especially heated up. Once it catches, it's very hard to put out. I'd never do it around an open flame, and electric burners really aren't any safer.

BTW, I don't know if you'd ever get it clean enough to cook food in it after melting Vapo-Rub.

Tom