[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Video Re bacteria cellphones/Harp? handwashing at Conventions

Ooops....forgot to add this addendum to my previous post about cleaning and
sterilizing harps and their cases....

We've talked (here and on other lists) about how to get out odors  (cigarette
smoke and other stale smells) from the interior of harp cases and  harmonicas
themselves...

I now use Febreze spray to thoroughly spray the velour molded cloth inside
of my Super 64 cases...and allow to air dry open...works like a charm.

...in cases where the inside is hard plastic (the CX-12)...I use the same
previously mentioned one:  Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing  Spray,
wipe it into the surface...then also leave that to air dry.   It's also used
on the outside of the harp cases.

Elizabeth

"
Clorox ANYWHERE Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray (it's in an opaque pale
blue bottle)..."kills 99.9% of bacteria on hard non-porous surfaces...Gentle
enough to use around kids, pets and food, No harsh fumes, Leaves no harmful
residue, No rinsing necessary, Color safe".  Disclaimer...I've no  connection
to the Company...just an extremely satisfied customer (and pet  owner).

....Alternately, I use Household Surface Wipes, no name brand,  I buy
Kirkland's Signature Lemon scented ones...they work for everything  where a spray
can't be used or isn't convenient..... buy those at Sam's  Club..."