[Harp-L] Re: Two new songs - free for download

Just a quick note to say thanks to Ken and Danny for the kind words regarding the tunes I put up on MySpace -- much appreciated.

I should also admit that, rookie that I am, i accidentally deleted half my "friends" over there on MySpace -- including a couple people on this list (Mojo, Tim, Kim.) ARGH!! My apologies. Believe me, it wasn't personal -- just a bonehead move by a newbie. Let me know if any of you want to get back on.

Otherwise thanks to everybody for the bandwidth. Now back to harp!

cheers,
Tom Ball
http://www.tomball.us
http://www.tomballkennysultan.com