Re: [Harp-L] Amateur ambition......

Blake, I wish I could get  this slow^&* computer to load ANYTHING with a
sound bite. I love that tune  and have jammed on it a bunch over the years.
(gushingly positive response) I'm  betting that you smoke the harp part. Do you
sing? As it plays in my head right  now I can't imagine it without tremolo on the
guitar though. I'm an old guy and  it's hard for me to put a new slant on a
something so indelible in my head.
     Rock on and congrats on the CD.
             Randy
         BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 7/17/2007 3:36:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,