Re: [Harp-L] Steven Tyler Harmonica Story

I'd rather hear "One Way  Street" and "Woman of The World." I can hit play on
the tape player in my  head and play those licks to this day. I think Steven
is a pretty good harp  player, I put scratches on those first two albums
learning to play rock harp and  getting my front man thing together back in the
day. A lotta people playa hate  on Steven but I give him props for his recovery
and his  rockoutofness.
          I love to play the  blues but every now and then you just gotta
ROCK.
     Randy

In a message dated 7/17/2007 6:56:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,