[Harp-L] Home Recording Setup

- Apple Powerbook (Cubase, Audacity mostly)
- Alesys Firewire 8 Mixer (I like to mix mostly on the input side
rather than in the software)
= Blue Tubes Compressor & preamp
- KRK Rockit 5 Nearfield Speakers
- Sennheisser Headphones
- Sabine Solo feedback eliminator
 - Various mics (AT3030 large diaphram condensor, Groove Tubes
convertible condensor (vocals/instruments), asst. EV/AKG vocal mics,
etc.)
- M-Audio MicroTrak handheld field record (nice, easy to operate with
one hand, large screen, up to 96khz, phantom power, xlr or 1/4
inputs, takes compact flash cards) - I think it is better than the
Zoom, Edirol, etc.)

 - Robert
(aka RawFoodGuy, RawHarp)

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's