Re: [Harp-L] Home Recording Setup

Nice home studio, Robert, but I have to disagree with you about the Zoom
H4.  I've owned and used it since last fall, and it is an excellent unit.
It is a 4-channel multi-tracker, excellent built-in stereo mics, phantom
power, xlr, easy to use, lots of features, and it makes great recordings.  I
use it a LOT more than the PC or the notebook computer to record.  I prefer
to mix on the computer, but I like to capture using the H4.

BTW.. I also use the Rokit 5 monitors, Sennheiser HD 280 pro headphones, and
the AT 3030 mic, all parts of your studio collection.  Other pieces are
Presonus TubePre, AT 2020 & 2021, and Adobe Audition with all the Waves
plugins.  Funs stuff!

-Spec20