Re: [Harp-L] Soaking harps

I tried soaking my harps once. I was doing  this pool part at a horse farm in
KY when this dude fell in to me spilling his  "bourbon and branch" on me and
knocking us both in the pool. I was holding my D  harp at the time. I got out
of the pool and the boys were ready to start  the next set so I just tapped
out the harp and played a little.......sounded  good so I went for it. When I
grabbed the mic to  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .......................what  happened????
      I had a fro from then on until now and I  just buzzzzzzzzzzz what's
left.

                        Sorry, I just had to.

           BiscuitBoy