[Harp-L] Re: [Fwd: A guest last night]

Richard Hunter wrote:
FYI all, I sat in with a very interesting electronica group last night. I hadn't expected to play, and only had a C harp and none of my usual effects with me, but the results are worth a listen. The music is intended to be ambient and flowing, so don't expect a lot of big emotional peaks--it's about the flow. Everything is improvised.

I may be performing with this group at their regular gig at the Dragonfly lounge in Stamford, CT on August 1 and 8, filling in for their trumpet player. Stay tuned for more info.

Our list manager advised me that attachments don't fly on Harp-L, so I'm putting the message I tried to forward above in-line below. Also, a correction: the date for the gig in Stamford CT is Tuesday August 7 (at 8 PM).

Original message follows. ("TK" is Tom Kroll, leader of the Spinning Plates.) By the way, the Spinning Plates generally do one piece per set. This one is "only" eight minutes, I think.

Regards, RH

All,

Harmonica virtuoso, Richard Hunter walked into Dragonfly Lounge last night at 10:30pm.

He said HI, looked at our gear, and then played for 15 mins. with us.

Check out last nights recording of "Harp Hunter" at my site: www.myspace.com/tkroll

If its not the first slot on the music-player, you might have to scroll down using the scroll tab on the right side of the player.

Enjoy!

TK
--
Regards, Richard Hunter