[Harp-L] Jason Ricci Update

Just a plug for Jason's Rockin' in the Rockies coming up in October.  I was an instructor at the first one a few months ago and had a great time.  I have studied under all four of the instructors Ricci, Ruth, Michalek and Peloquin and they are all great teachers and harp players.  The setting in May was relaxed and exciting with the teaching geared to the intermediate student.  It really was a highlight in my harmonica life and I am sure it would be the same for anyone come October.
  Don't miss it!
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com