[Harp-L] Home Recording Setup

Hi Special20,

Sounds like great minds think alike :-)

BTW, I said I like my Microtrack better than the Zoom, mostly because
it is smaller and simpler to use - yo9u can use it with one hand
easily. However, I didn't mean to imply tha tthere is anything wrong
with the Zoom. It is an excellent unit. I know several people who
have them and get excellent results. And lately, since their price
has come down a bit, they are also a much better deal. I bought my
Microtrack soon after it came out and paid much more than the price
of a Zoom today. Given that choice now, and with my current budget,
the Zoom would be a no brainer!

- Robert/RawHarp