Re: [Harp-L] Allen Holmes addition to Winslow's Seminar

I met them in DC last year. My pleasure. Nice people, I felt just like home.

Alison has a very beautiful and warm voice, as anybody can check listening
to Allen's CD "Doris in Mind" (strongly recommended)

Allen is a harmonica master. And when I say he's a master, I mean it. Great
teacher. Tons and tons of serenity and patience ;-) He can also play the
acoustic bass ;-)

A very talented couple ;-)

cheers

Kenji