[Harp-L] Re:What's up with bushman Delta Frost's

I drove to the Bushman retail store in Nashville, IN last week.  I picked up 7 Delta Frost harmonicas, all of the keys I needed were in stock.  John told me he had a big supply in stock. I understand the reedplates are still stuck in a slow boat or something, but expected in soon.  I have known John Hall for more than 8 years and have always received first class service, he will bend over backward to satisfy his customers.  Give him a call, 1-800 number,  John usually answers himself.  BTW:  A visit to the shop is highly recomended.  Spent several hours jamming on uke and harp with John between phone calls, had a ball.