From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of blyburn@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 10:15 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Scales

I'm starting to realize that much of my weakness and lack of speed on
harmonica revolves around my lack of knokledge about scales and what
notes I can use in a 12 bar on diatonic.  I'm missing some necessary
notes.

What are the basic scales for playing blues in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
position, tabbed out for my ease of learning.

Thanks,
Bryan