Re: [Harp-L] Weber 8F125 Speaker

I agree 100 percent that Ted Weber is the nicest, most helpful speaker guy
on earth.  But most of his speakers just don't do it for me.  I really don't
understand all the hoopla.

That being said, I think his ceramic Sig8 is absolutely killer for harp, at
a great price point.  In fact, I have a 4x8 cab loaded with these
speakers...

-Spec20

On 7/23/07, George Brooks <gbrooksvt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Special 20 writes:

>Just my opinion, but I have never liked
>most Weber speakers, including that one.

I have several Weber 10A100-Ts (P10R copy), a 10A125 (P10Q), and a
12F150 (ceramic 12).  It's just my opinion, of course, and highly
subjective as has been mentioned, but I am extremely happy with all of
them.  On most (non-signature) models, you can choose the impedance,
the power handling, regular or H dustcap, and undoped or light, medium,
or heavy doping of the surround.  In addition, Ted Weber is incredibly
knowledgeable, experienced, and helpful and will steer you to the right
speaker for your application.

http://www.tedweber.com/

George