Re: [Harp-L] Classical gas

Wow!

This dude has too much time on his hands! ;->

He also does a version of Whammer Jammer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxRvUFrFFFw<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxRvUFrFFFw>

OK - So now I'm truly ashamed and humbled...

Time to hit the outhouse for some practice.
Oops! I meant woodshed!  ;->

Jam On!

-B²