[Harp-L] Jason Ricci's YouTube Lessons

Follow-up on my previous email: I believe you can find all of Jason's instructional videos at this link: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=jasonricci&p=r
If you are logged into YouTube (it's free to sign up), you can click on "Subscribe" to be notified of Jason's newest videos whenever you visit YouTube.  You can also save your favorite videos by clicking "Save to Favorites" or something like that on the individual video's page.

I haven't seen any of them yet, but based on the titles, they seem to cover some very interesting topics such as playing faster, 3rd position, custom harps, and overbends.  I don't know yet whether Jason plans to do any more of these, but I'm sure your feedback would help him decide...

Jonathan Metts