[Harp-L] Re:James Harman's gear

I heard from a  source that is very close to James that he still has his
Vibroverbs, keeps them  in Calif and only uses them there, whenever he can a
player lets him use my 410.  He mostly got a lot of guitars stolen, not his amps.
As far as his gizmo, I hope  you two guys on the list connected and made that
happen. I have given my first  long distance to the UK Sonny Terry lesson, it
went great, the guy had many  basics down and was excited to learn the true
way. As far as players that have  emailed me that are beginning and want to learn
just how to play better, I  always refer them to Dave Barrett and his DVD's,
he will get you what you need  after hearing you. I am more geared towards
working with people that have a good  basis of Sonny's style, and one lesson will
last you 3 months or more before you  can grasp the basics I give you. PS. I
am exhausting all speaker combos this  week and will have final decision on
the Cruncher by next week, when I go into  surgery again. Only a short 2 - 3
week recovery. The 410 and Cruncher will now  have a darker, richer, even more
beautiful tint and clear, it has taken  nearly a year for my company to get my
approval on the finish. I received my  first two orders on the 410 from Spain,
I lost count of how many countries it is  now in, always nice to communicate
with new countries, blues lovers around the  world. I used translater to
convert my manual into Spanish, as one fellow does  not speak English, his friend is
doing the transaction for him. Guys jumped at  that 2K price, gone.