Re: [Harp-L] Fernando Bresslau at Hohner until July 31st. After that, MBA

"Fernando Bresslau" <fernando@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Since I will be studying again in September, the 31st of July will be my
> last day at the Hohner Company.
> In September I will be starting an MBA (in Business Administration) course

congratulations, fernando.  and thanks for all of your information and insights
over the years.  i always thought it a good thing that had an ear in this group.
i hope that whoever takes your place will be equally active on the list.

best of luck.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.