Re: [Harp-L] Overdraws

Wanna learn more about Overblows, Overdraws, improvising, the inside secrets to customizing your harps ete...?

Both George Brooks and Michael Peloquin will be at Jason Ricci's Rockin in the  Rockies.  There is no other other harmonica gathering that can touch what these guys are willing to show you.

the class size is limited and all ready getting full.

http://www.myspace.com/rockersintherockies