[Harp-L] Overdraws

Chris Michalek writes:

Both George Brooks and Michael Peloquin will be at Jason Ricci's Rockin in the
Rockies. There is no other other harmonica gathering that can touch what these
guys are willing to show you.

the class size is limited and all ready getting full.

http://www.myspace.com/rockersintherockies

Chris is too modest to mention it (ha!), or maybe with all the heat down there in Phoenix he simply forgot. Chris will be one of the primary instructors at Rockers In The Rockies again. No one has a sweeter tone or a better vibrato and, unlike most of us, he can play OBs with both vibrato and a full tone. I honestly don't recall how good he is at overdraws - maybe we'll have a cutting contest at Rockers In The Rockies!

If you are interested in further exploring the extended techniques and how to integrate them in your playing, Denver is the place to be this October.

George