From: buzz <buzzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 12:26 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica cutting contest at SPAH

I do not believe music should ever be a contest. I think it would be
against everything SPAH stands for. If it was a contest why would I
go? I'd lose. SPAH gives us so much more. It's a place to share, be
helped and help each other. Head cutting is stupid. It's a joke that my
guitar player and I do at gigs to make people think were trying to out
do each other. When in reality were trying to help each other sound good.Â

 my 2 centsÂ

Joe and Cass Leone wrote:Â

Oh George, George, you are SUCH a treasure. So, in an effort to have
everyone see where I'm coming from, I'll extrapolate a bit.......oh
no, here he goes again........Â