[Harp-L] buzz cuts

Buzz writes:

"If it was a contest why would I go? I'd lose. "

No, you wouldn't. People, don't let him fool you, or the purple suit blind you--Buzz is someone I always enjoy hearing play. Probably because he's not trying to show off or make others look bad--he's just playing.

And that's what I don't like about music contests. It's called "play" for a reason--it should be fun, IMO. Especially at a convention where you're they're to enjoy yourself and have a weekend off.

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()   & Snuffy, too:)
`----'