Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica cutting contest at SPAH

In a message dated 7/28/2007 7:06:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, EGS1217
writes:

... ....IF this is a reference in any way to Jason Ricci's Third  Annual SPAH
Harp Blow-Off, you couldn't be further off track or more  wrong.

wow, are you ever misinterpreting. I've never experienced a Jason Ricci  Blow
Off, so a reference like that is impossible.

Elizabeth, it is apparent to us all that you don't like me - without ever
having met me. That's your choice, but it seems a silly one based on the fact
that you don't know me at all - rather your comments are full  of assumptions.
You are new to the scene and haven't experienced the  older conventions, so
you don't have a clue as to what I talk about when I refer  the "Golden Years of
SPAH".

However, if you wish to continue trying to discredit me, there is nothing I
can do about it. Just please be aware that, at least to those that do know me,
 you comments reveal more about you than anything else.

The Iceman