Re: [Harp-L] Competion, the ego, and letting go of it

In a message dated 7/29/2007 1:01:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rmcgraw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>>  You just figured out the magic formula.
---if only it were that easy,  Larry...and since i've heard you play a fair
amount, i know you don't play  from that place all the time either--no
disrespect; you're a good  player..but as fallible human being type
critters, we're prone to  ego...

That's the paradox. The formula IS simple, the execution somewhat
challenging.

hmm, I never claimed to play from that place all the time.  However, I will
claim to ASPIRE to play from that place all the time.

For good insight, read Siddhartha by Herman Hesse.

It is an ongoing journey towards the true path of enlightenment. My  joy is
in the journey and what is discovered along the way.