[Harp-L] RE;first time in public

I can remember my first time in front of people.
I blocked them out and concentrated on what I was doing.
I do remember the  adreneline rush that goes with it.
I played with L.D. Miller (a Lynyrd Skynyrd tune)
Never played it before (or allot of anything as far as that goes)
it was pure improvisation.
Even now after a few years I'm still improvising
and still getting that rush of playing in front of people.
It may never go away.  (I hope it don't )
                                                            Harpo Mark from Rockford