[Harp-L] Re: foreign language

John and all,

Apologies that this appeared on the list. It was a message from my local operator that i had  cancelled a post. Reason being that i forgot to erase the remaining messages and wanted to avoid all of you scrolling endlessly. The same comment, in a language you understand, appeared later on the list.

Harri