Re: [Harp-L] Re: top 40 harp

That's a different instrument. It has a transparent comb (probably
lucite), while the one on the Mulan video has a black comb. It also has
black covers and a gold-tinted slider, and the reedplates appear to be
double thick - all pointing to Hohner a Super 64x.i

Note that Stevie on this "Isn't She Lovely" video is playing the tune
in F instead of the original E (while still using a C instrument as he
did no the original), possibly to favor the guest singer. However, he
quotes directly from the recorded solo, even playing the flat 6th that
in a documentary he once claimed was a mistake. Note again his use of
the slide to play notes from the blues scale. Without those flat 3rds,
7ths, and 5ths, it wouldn't sound like Stevie.

Winslow

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/stevie%2Bwonder/video/x1105h_stevie-wonder-et-jean-luc