Re: [Harp-L] does the (dis)appearance of the harp hurt its popularity?

Yeah, I call it Harp Face.  Guitar players make those cool faces when they
hit a really good note, but harp players' faces are hidden by the hands and
harp, mic, shades, and floppy hat.  We look expressionless and as if we
aren't doing anything passionate.  Gotta work on that hip shake...