Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Stevie Wonder's Harmonica

"THANK YOU THANK YOU WINSLOW, you will FOREVER be my utmost and Ne
Plus Ultra, Sans Pariel super hero and I take back everything I have
ever said about you.

smokey-joe el Gratia Morte"

.....Now, wait a minute ;)   Since all I've EVER heard you say  (about
Winslow) were the most flattering things ....most specifically about  his being the
"Wizard" of Harp-l and Slidemeister too for that matter (as he's  just proven
once again), if you "take it back"....then you're NOW insulting  him?  This is
making it too weird and convoluted even for  me...but I know you're kidding.
"Gratia morte"....Grateful Dead indeed  <G>..

Elizabeth

To Revolt is a natural tendency of life.  Even a  worm turns against the foot
that crushes it. In general, the vitality and  relative dignity of an animal
can be measured by the intensity of its instinct  to revolt.
 Mikhail Bakunin