Re: [Harp-L] Re: E Harp

I recently did some sessions for a singer-songwriter where I recorded in 1st position on a low E harp.  I loved it, and so did the client. It's a beautiful sound, with a lot of low end and a high end that's smooth and not screechy.

Of course, you could say the same of that harp regardless of position, and I used it for a second position piece as well in the same session.  But it did seem to me that 1st position was uncommonly sweet on that Low E.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter