[Harp-L] 11th, was playing third position

Chris,

You've mentioned playing in 11th position a number of times, and since I like your music and respect your ability I tried it. The availability of major/minor III/iii, V/v & VII/vii seems VERY attractive. The missing middle tonic and lower two IVs seemed insurmountable to me without overblows. That's why the "You don't need to know OBs to play in 11th so don't let that stop you." caught my eye. My idea of 11th position is from a circle of 5ths perspective. Are you thinking of something else?

Peace and music,
Dave