Re: [Harp-L] playing third position

I agree.

Without OB, you will be limited in your ability to freely create lines as
you hear them in your head and the harmonica would be "playing you" rather  than
you playing the harmonica.

This position orientation is a lot of fun using the 4 and 6 OB as well  as
the tonic at a solid 3 hole inhale 1st bend. Below 3 hole inhale 1st bend
you've got every chromatic note downward to the major second - except for the  4th
scale degree, unless you are Carlos and can nail the 1 hole OB.

The Iceman