[Harp-L] Bill Barrett on Tone

Back in 2001 or 2002, I asked Bill Barrett if he wanted to write an article for Planet Harmonica, and he did.

The end-result was what I consider to be a very enlightrening read on tone and how to work to improve it. It's not limited to chromatic (obviously), and any blues player who's heard Bill's amplified tone knows that it's as relevant to blues players as it is to players in any other genres.

Anyway, since I'm in the process of republishing the old Planet Harmonica material on Harmonica Ramblings, I thought I'd share this with you.

You can find Bill's article over at http://harmonica.typepad.com.

I hope you enjoy it, may it spark discussions here !

Ben