Re: [Harp-L] Funk Vocab C D Eb E G A C - correction to my correction

A correction to my correction:

A blues scale, first mode:

A C D Eb E G

A blues scale, second mode (C as tonal center)

C D Eb E G A

The first mode is often combined with the third mode, but with the
first mode based on the same note as the second mode.

For instance, if we take the A blues scale, and base it on C (i.e. the
second mode):

C D Eb E G A

and then combine that with a blues scale on C (first mode):

C Eb F Gb G Bb

We get this combined scale:

C D Eb D F Gb G A Bb

Winslow