[Harp-L] re:Magic Dick Tunings

Hi Tim!
Thanks for Googling this patent. I didn't feel the need to verify what I had
said but thanks..
The Big Band has a Tonic 6th chord on the draw and the Dominant 7th as the
blow chord.
If one views the blow chord as the tonic, then the draw chord would be
sub-dominant in relation to the blow chord. However, while all the draw
notes bend to some degree,  the blow notes do not bend.
On the patent drawings there are clear denotations regarding the
harmonicities of each note in relation to both the blow plate and draw
plates.
Back to the bench...
ATB,
James