[Harp-L] Art tube preamp MP

Tonight is the second gig I have used a ART tube Preamp MP at. I went  high impedance mic into Keeley mod (true bypass,etc) Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay with guitar cable, guitar cable out and into ART preamp and XLR cable out  and into PA.
  I also replaced the cheesy made in China 12AX7B tube it came with (lots of screws to remove and slide out circuit board) put in a GE 5 star triple mica 5751 (a tiny bit lower gain).
  It sounded great, no feedback, no need for a DI box (the preamp acts as DI).
  Very cool and thanks for those who recommended it as a option for a light rig.
  BB