Re: [Harp-L] not fade away.

The video I saw from that period shows Brian Jones, and as the song goes from the 1 chord to the 4 chord he changes harmonicas.

----- Original Message ----- From: <BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] not fade away.

Without a doubt it's Brian Jones. The story I read said that Jagger had been
trying to play harp for a couple of months and became frustrated with it. He
set his harp on Keif's amp one night and Brian picked it up and was
recording with it in about 2 weeks.
Randy

In a message dated 6/8/2007 5:44:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,