Re: [Harp-L] Searching for (half-) valved players, and an introduction

Larry Marks wrote:
> I just recently heard of both SPAH and this list. I have been
> lurking for a while and searching the archives, but have found
> little on (half-)valved diatonics, which I like to play. I am
> hoping to find others who are similarly inclined.

If you hang around here long enough you're bound to run into P.T.
Gazell, master of the half-valved diatonic.  Check out his website at
http://www.ptgazell.com/ and listen to some sound samples from his
CD, "Swingin' Easy, Hittin' Hard" for some excellent jazz.

-tim