Re: [Harp-L] re: in memory of elizabeth reed

If you had a g chromatic..., could you do essentially what was
suggested with the vamp, but also be able to participate in the parts
of the song that slide crazily out of that vamp?
Or..., you could get one of the senior alchemist types to teach you
how to do that fancy over-blow stuff and you'd be home free what ever
crazy slide those Allmans got up to.
Brad Trainham