Re: [Harp-L] Subject Re: Chromatic (and other) gorgeous leather cases

Elizabeth,

After i bought my new Hering Velvet Voice chromatic at the Buckeye i immediately bought a Cumberland leather case on-line. They are well worth the price. It is perfect for a carry around case. I also ordered a new diatonic case as well. Great workmanship.

Denny
Dayton, OH