[Harp-L] Question about gapping harmonic's

I watched the Adam video on YouTube which was great.
He was demonstrating with a Marine Band, I believe.

Do the Lee Oscars also come needing the 3 hole
intake to be gapped or loosened slightly?

When I use a Marine Band or Blues harp
ther always seems to be a problem with
air leakage, I can not see why people use them,
unless they are sealed I suppose.

I am wondering if I should go through my
collection of harmonicas and gap that third
draw hole.

Kevin

Kevin

http://www.kevsblues.com